10 Things I love about my dad:
1. He is the only other person I know who loves BYU football as much as I do...probably because he made me that way.
2. I can tell him anything.
3. He has a strong sense of integrity and exemplifies to me a worthy Preisthood holder.
4. He still plays with his food.
5. He's always taught me how to work hard and appreciate the things I have by making me work for them.
6. He's letting me go to Australia in 2 1/2 weeks.
7. Being a very funny man, his jokes are usually
pretty good, but even when they're not, he tells them with no hesitation or shame.
8. He counsels me on important decisions in my life, but is always supportive of what I choose.
9. He's one of the hardest working people I know with 2 jobs (sometimes 3 or 4 if you include callings), and he often cooks and does the laundry in the house.
10. He makes fun of me ALL the time, which I know means that he loves me.